Helpful information so your move goes as smoothly as possible.
We hate to see you go! These forms and guides will help make parting easier for everyone. We created this step-by-step guide to walk you through the entire move-out process so everything is transparent and goes as smoothly as possible.
Request for Review
If you are unhappy with the deductions from your deposit, you may request a secondary review. Please download and read the requirements and procedures before submitting your request.
Request for 30-Day Notice to Vacate
Request for Secondary Review of Security Deposit Refund
Missoula Property Management, LLC strives to ensure a fair distribution of the security deposit between the Landlord and Tenant based on all available information regarding the condition of the property just prior to the move-in and just after the move-out. However, we do recognize there may be situations where
you have additional information we initially did not take into account.
The purpose of this secondary review is to make sure you have the opportunity to provide additional information when you are not satisfied with the rationale for the return or withholding of your security deposit funds. Once this form is submitted, our review committee will objectively review all information, including your
comments, solicit any additional information from the Landlord (in some cases the Tenant) and make any appropriate adjustments. The process will follow these steps:
- Submission of the Request for Secondary Review of Security Deposit (by you).
- Review Committee will re-assess based on all available information including your account.
- Within 10 days of the submission date, you will be notified, in writing, of the Committee’s findings along with any adjustments or explanations.
- If there are any adjustments to the deposit based on the findings you will either receive a check or possibly an invoice for additional amounts owed.
- If you remain unsatisfied with the reasoning, we will invite you in to our office to review the pictures, video, and other documentation in an attempt to reach a mutual understanding.
If you would like Missoula Property Management, LLC to conduct this committee review, please complete the attached form in as much detail as possible. If needed you may attach an additional page or documents to make your case.