Utilities and Insurance

Once you have determined your new address, you will need to set up your utilities and insurance.


Visit Northwestern Energy for information on setting up service at your new address.


If water is not included in your monthly rent amount, you’ll need to set up an account through Missoula Water.


There are several internet providers in Missoula. If you require internet services, you will need to set up an account through Blackfoot, CenturyLink, or Spectrum.

Tenant Liability Insurance

Tenant Liability Insurance policy that will offer the Landlord $100,000 in coverage from accidental or negligent tenant damage.

Utility Concierge